St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that the deployment of telemedicine solutions is growing in the employer benefit space and offering more opportunities for employees to engage in their health than ever before.
In the webinar a hand-picked panel of experts will explore how employers are using telemedicine to manage chronic diseases, enhance wellbeing, improve health literacy and provide virtual care.
Topics for discussion include:
- How telemedicine has become an important component to delivering a well-rounded health and productivity solution.
- Several examples of successful employer applications within the workplace.
- How to approach implementation of telemedicine into your existing program.
- Potential costs and savings associated with use.
- The future outlook for telemedicine.
Speakers will include:
- Ann Schnure, Vice President, Telemedicine, Concentra
- Susan Emerson, General Manager, Delta Airlines
- And more!
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, June 12 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: Emerging Solutions in Telemedicine
Source: Out Front Ideas