As 2015 winds down, it seems like an appropriate time to feature some of the top content that has been provided by Leaders from the industry for our Leaders Speak section.
So, as we close out the year and prep to bring you more great thought leadership in 2016, check out the list below for our most popular Leaders Speak posts from the last year (in pretty much chronological order):
WorkCompWire Leaders Speak – The Year in Review:
- Dr. Joel Morton: Let’s Stop Inviting Opioid Addiction
- Tammy Bradly: Trust in Workers’ Comp: Nurse Triage Provides the Roadmap
- Rafael Gonzalez: What the New Appeals Process for Medicare Conditional Payments Means for Payers
- Mike Lemrick: Trust in Workers’ Comp: More to UR Than Meets the Eye
- Dr. Paul Peak: Pharmacy Review Programs Can Make All the Difference After a Workplace Injury
- Bob Evans: The Accelerating Change in Paying for Care
- Ruth Estrich: Back Pain – Are We Doing More Harm Than Good?
- Don Lipsy: Reforming Physician Dispensing
- Dr. Michael Choo: Healthcare Outcomes: A New Craze?
- Melissa Starnes: Are Your Impairment Ratings Impaired (Less Than Perfect)?
- Edward Canavan: Securing Great Outcomes by Demonstrating Advocacy
- Dr. Robert Hall: Questions I Wish My Patients Would Ask